Some examples of prohibited Member Content include content that:
- Is offensive to the Member community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or encourages harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or spam mail;
- Promotes information that you know to be false or misleading, or promotes illegal activity or conduct that is abusive, inflammatory, tortuous, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Solicits personal information about or from any other Member;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule, regulation, ordinance or other requirement to which you or we are subject; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes.
By supplying Member Content to the Web site, you automatically grant to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such content, and to authorize our sublicensees to do any of the foregoing for any purpose, in any media, including without limitation, on our Web site and social media websites. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Member Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, promotional materials and developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such content.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.