Virtual Southeast Regional Meeting: Communications in the Age of COVID-19
After the extraordinary events of the past two years, 2022 is ushering in even more complexity and uncertainty for communicators. We are excited to launch regional Page programming in the Southeast ― designed to help you tackle today’s toughest challenges, while also networking with fellow members.
We are holding our first event virtually on April 12, at 11 a.m. ET.
The moderated conversation and attendee Q&A will feature three luminaries from our region:
- Laura Lane, Chief Corporate Affairs Officer at UPS;
- Mike Schoenfeld, VP for Public Affairs and Government Relations and CCO at Duke University; and
- Mark Weiner, Chief Insights Officer at Public Relay and moderator of our event.
During the event, participants will explore the issues facing communications leaders in the age of COVID-19, including:
- How the pandemic has changed the communications role ― and why this change has been good;
- Why businesses are becoming today’s trusted information sources;
- The importance of energizing weary teams(…now!); and
- Communicating in a divided America.
Southeast Co-Chairs Pattie Kushner, Chief Public Affairs Officer at Mayo Clinic, and Jon Rucket, Senior Director, External Communications at Grant Thornton LLP, will also share information about additional programming you can expect to be customized for Southeast Page and Page Up members.
WHEN April 12, 2022