As our companies operate against the backdrop of an unfolding global pandemic and a massive social movement to rectify racial injustice, a new reality is emerging. Disruption that just a few months ago seemed like a sprint is proving to be a marathon. We are undergoing deep and lasting societal changes– from how we protect public health to how we create a greater sense of fairness and equality. “Normal” is never returning. This has significant implications for leaders and their organizations. With no end in sight, there's an immense risk of burnout across organizations as employees struggle to balance changing work and life demands. Amid disruption, we must tend to our own wellbeing and those we lead. This starts with resilience. In this two-part workshop, Maril MacDonald, CEO and Founder, Gagen MacDonald and MaryCay Durrant, a veteran transformation leader, will offer practical approaches and best practices to keep yourself and your organization resilient. Specifically, this workshop will:
- Provide approaches to help maintain your own peak resilience in the face of personal stresses and challenges.
- Explore how to stay grounded as leaders by improving resilience in the face of transformational change.
- Convey the growing importance of rich and effective human-to-human connection in the midst digital transformation.
- Share advice and tools for keeping your organizations resilient as you return to the workplace and lead others in the world of remote work.
- Offer an experience that participants can take back to their teams or use with their peers.
WHEN August 3, 2020