With international travel limited by COVID-19, Page Chair Charlene Wheeless, Page President Roger Bolton and Spring Seminar Chair Mike Fernandez will join Foxtel CCO Paul Edwards for a virtual Australian Roundtable on Wednesday, July 7, at 8:00 a.m. Australian Eastern Standard Time (7 a.m. in Tokyo).
Roger will give a brief update on strategic direction for Page. Then, Charlene, Roger and Mike will each give a short presentation on their key takeaways from the Spring Seminar, which had the theme of Redefining Normal: Resilience in an Era of Pervasive Change. This will cover takeaways from sessions, including:
- Shaping a Changing and Challenging World, which featured NY Times Columnist Thomas L. Friedman;
- Bridging Divides, which explored how the events of the past year have impacted foreign policy, markets, and companies internationally;
- CSR/ESG reporting and the role of communicators;
- Lessons from CCOs at the intersection of the pandemic, purpose and politics;
- The pandemic and employee mental wellbeing; and
- An update on Page’s DE&I initiative.
This session is open to Page members, Page Up members, their teams and prospects.
WHEN July 7, 2021