Join Page member Dick Martin, former executive vice president of PR and brand management at AT&T, and Maril MacDonald, CEO and founder of Gagen MacDonald, to discuss his new book, "Marilyn: A Woman in Charge." The book tells the story of former Page Chair and Hall of Fame member Marilyn Laurie, the first woman to become CCO at AT&T, and how she broke the proverbial glass-ceiling and helped to redefine the role of public relations in business. Page President Roger Bolton will lead a conversation with Dick and Maril in which they will explore the key lessons from Marilyn’s incredible life. The webinar will be offered once. Find the date and time for your region below.
- New York | Sept. 28 at 11 a.m.
- San Francisco | Sept. 28 at 8 a.m.
- London | Sept. 28 at 3 p.m.
- Amsterdam | Sept. 28 at 5 p.m.
- Abu Dhabi | Sept. 28 at 7 p.m.
- Mumbai | Sept. 28 at 8:30 p.m.
WHEN September 28, 2020