The roadmap to CommTech solutions begins with a fundamental understanding of what you want to achieve and how to build strategic partnerships that will grow as your capabilities do. Once you begin asking the right questions, you will generate outcomes that give your CEO a clear understanding of your team’s tangible business value. In this conversation, Lauren Day, CCO, and Allyson Hugley, Vice President of Analytics and Market Research, Global Communications, of Prudential Financial will discuss how to build a CommTech plan that fits your organization’s needs now and in the future. With moderation by Eric Koefoot, President and CEO of PublicRelay, we will discuss the ways CCOs can use CommTech to:
- Redefine the role of communications in the organization;
- Look at technology solutions with a whole new perspective;
- Cultivate strategic partnerships to build new capabilities;
- Enhance the role of quality data in measuring impact;
- Use all-new data sources to better measure impact; and
- Engage the rest of the C-Suite in the comms mission.
WHEN July 27, 2020